Yongnuo YN 685 (Nikon)
Sorry, this product is sold out!
With a built-in YN-622N radio transceiver, the YN685 Wireless TTL Speedlite from Yongnuo offers complete radio slave functionality with both the YN-622N and RF-603/YN-560 radio systems for maximum compatibility with your existing gear. The flash is also compatible with Nikon's i-TTL flash system when mounted to the camera and has a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm. Benefiting this power is a wide zoom range which will cover 20-200mm in full frame, and a diffuser for wide angle lenses. It also features full bounce with tilt up to 90° and rotation of 180° to the left or right.
Operation is simplified with a clear LCD screen on the back, a dial, and a selection of buttons. The head also offers a pull-out bounce panel for reflecting some light forward when using the tilt functionality. Full sync options are available as well, with high-speed, 1st & 2nd curtain sync. It runs conveniently on 4 AA batteries, has a recycle time of three seconds at full power, and includes an HV power port for battery packs. Additionally, it has a PC sync port.
- Compatible with YN-622N, YN-622N-TX, YN560 IV flash, YN560-TX, RF-605, RF-603 III, and RF-603 transmitter systems
- High-speed sync to 1/8000 second
- Flash exposure compensation and bracketing in 1/3 EV increments from -3 to +3 EV
- Manual power output from 1/128 to 1/1
- Heat protection
- Sound prompts
- Custom functions and auto save settings
- Locking metal foot